Barossa Valley Wine Tours
GRAND BAROSSA VALLEY TOUR WITH HAHNDORFLUXURY COACH TOUR - The Barossa Valley, with its German heritage and villages, wineries, vineyards and scenery provides a unique mix of Europe in Australia.
Last Minute SpecialTour Type: LuxuryAdult:
BAROSSA VALLEY WINE TOURDepart from Adelaide and travel into the heart of the iconic Barossa Valley wine region where you will experience five wine tasting sessions as well as a gourmet pizzaTour Type: Small GroupAdult:
Grand Barossa Winery Day Tours
With its scenic vistas, cultural experiences, and fantastic food and wine, the Barossa Valley is truly an Adelaide highlight. Our Grand Barossa winery tour is a must if you’re a fan of wine, relaxation and stunning scenery.
The Barossa Valley is famous for producing some of the best wines in Australia. Our Grand Barossa Winery day tour begins in Adelaide but will have you in the countryside in almost no time at all.
Explore the Barossa Valley Wine Tasting Tours
Highlights of this fantastic tour include:
- A scenic drive through the Adelaide Hills and its enchanting villages
- Complimentary morning tea (delicious German-style goods from Lyndoch Bakery)
- A chance to learn about the fine art of winemaking
- A guided Grand Barossa winery tour of the Jacob’s Creek visitor centre and cellar door (one of the country’s top producers and a world-famous wine brand)
- A tutored wine tasting at Creek Wines
- Spectacular panoramic vistas from the Menglers Hill lookout
- A delicious two course lunch at Barossa Chateau
- A fascinating tour of the Hermann Thumm porcelain collection in the Barossa Chateau’s private museum
- A walk through the largest rose garden in the southern hemisphere
- A exploration of Hahndorf, an enchanting German settlement (Australia’s oldest)
Also on offer is an optional visit to The Cedars (a unique 60 hectare heritage property near Hahndorf). This can be selected for an additional cost at time of booking.
Book a Grand Barossa Winery Day Tour Today
If you enjoy wine and relaxation, you’re sure to love the Barossa Valley. Book a Grand Barossa Winery day tour online with Last Minute Day Tours today!