GRAMPIANS TOUR GREAT ESCAPETravel into the heart of the spectacular Grampians National Park - one of the world's oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges.
$99 SPECIAL PRICETour Type: Small GroupAdult:
2 DAY GREAT OCEAN ROAD & GRAMPIANS TOURTour Type: Small GroupAdult:
$340.00SMALL GROUP TOUR - Spend an amazing 2 days travelling along the Great Ocean Road and through the Grampians National park on Route to Adelaide. Visit some stunning places
3 DAY GREAT OCEAN ROAD & GRAMPIANS TOURTour Type: Small GroupAdult:
$450.00Spend an amazing 3 days travelling along the Great Ocean Road and through the Grampians National park on Route to Adelaide. Visit some stunning places including the 12
Victoria’s Grampians National Park is one of the world’s oldest mountain ranges and boasts stunning natural scenery, making it well worth a visit. With plenty of Australian wildlife to encounter and breathtaking views, a Grampians Tour is a perfect escape for all animal and nature lovers.
Grampians National Park Tours from Melbourne
Starting bright and early, our exciting Grampians National Park tour departs from Melbourne in the morning and journeys towards the majestic mountain range of the Grampians National Park. On a Grampians day tour, enjoy travelling on an air-conditioned bus while you venture through the rugged landscape of the Grampians as our friendly driver tells you all about the land and its history. Once you arrive in the Grampians, keep any eye out for a range of unique wildlife, including kangaroos, wallabies, emus and beautiful birds.
Highlights of our Grampians National Park Tours from Melbourne include:
- Enjoy the spray of water at popular waterfalls, McKenzie or Silverband
- Incredible views from lookout points at the Jaws of Death
- View the local scenery in Halls Gaps
- Learn about Aboriginal culture and history
- Bushwalks through enchanting natural scenery
- Terrific photo opportunities overseeing Halls Gaps
For those who don’t speak or understand English, we got you covered! We offer variety of foreign language commentary on an iPod translation device.
Multiday Grampians and Great Ocean Road Tours
If a day tour on the Grampians is not enough for you, Last Minute Day Tours has you covered! We offer overnight tours combining two of Victoria’s most iconic tourism locations, the Grampians and Great Ocean Road. Experience the rugged coastal line of the Great Ocean Road then journey through the ancient mountain ranges of the Grampians.
Highlights of our overnight tours for Grampians and Great Ocean Road include:
- Incredible coastal drives along the Great Ocean Road
- A chance to see the amazing rock formations of the famous 12 Apostles
- Learn the history behind the shipwreck in Loch Ard Gorge
- Experience the local seaside towns of Apollo Bay, Lorne and Port Campbell.
- Overnight stay in Halls Gap
- Lake McKenzie or Silverband Falls
- A chance to see the breathtaking scenery of the Grampians from lookout points.
- Picturesque hiking bush trails
- Plenty of terrific photo opportunities
Grampians Day Tours
Discover the spectacular landscapes and be in awe in the Australian wildlife of the Grampians National Park. Experience the gushing cascades of water and stunning views from lookouts that overlooks Halls Gap. On the Grampians Day tour, journey to one of the most popular lookouts, Reeds or Boroka Lookouts. Here you will receive stunning views over the entire Victoria Valley, Lake Wartook and Mt Difficult.