- Explore the Blue Mountains, a World Heritage National Park
- Visit the Coastal Town of Nelson Bay in Port Stephens for some Dolphin Watching, Sand Boarding, or a dip in the Turquoise waters
- Sample some vodka, schnapps, and liqueurs in the Hunter Valley
- Wild kangaroo spotting & scenic drive across the Great Dividing Range
- Bushwalk through lush rainforest and waterfall lookouts
- Visit some stunning secret locations, off the beaten track
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
Sydney’s surrounding scenery is jam-packed full of fun adventures and incredible sights. On this two-day tour, we’ll take you to the major attractions in the region, including the Blue Mountains, the Hunter Valley, and Port Stephens. Along the way, you’ll get to try your hand at active adventures, get up close and personal with the local wildlife, and taste some of the region’s most exciting flavours.
The first day starts by crossing the Sydney Harbour Bridge and heading out to Port Stephens. Once there, you can get stuck into the adventurous side of the region by going sandboarding down the ancient dunes, taking a dolphin-spotting cruise out at sea, or simply kicking back and relaxing on the beach at Nelson Bay.
Next, it’s on to Hunter Valley, Australia’s best-loved wine region. Here, you can try some of the local flavours, indulging in vodka, schnapps, and liqueurs before tucking into chocolate at a secret location that overlooks the stunning expanse of the valley below.
In the evening, we’ll head to our accommodation in the heart of the valley after a delicious dinner at Potters Brewhouse.
The second day of the tour kicks off early right after breakfast when we’ll head directly to the Blue Mountains. On the way, we’ll pass through the stunning landscape of the Great Dividing Range, where you can spot kangaroos and other native wildlife frolicking in their natural habitat.
Once we’ve arrived in the Mountains, you can marvel at the ancient rock formations like the Three Sisters and Wentworth Falls, which sits pretty over the centuries-old Jamison Valley below.
You’ll also have the opportunity to explore the lush rainforest before we head back to Sydney where the tour ends.