- Sailing on a stylish and fast catamaran to two unique outer reef destinations
- All snorkelling equipment including a free guided snorkel tour
- Relax on the upper sun deck or the netted deck trampoline at the bow of the boat
- A chef prepared tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including fresh tropical fruit
- Morning and afternoon tea provided
- Meet with an Eco accredited marine naturalist who will provide presentations on coral fish and life
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
Explore the magical wonders of the world’s most incredible natural wonder, the Great Barrier Reef, on this exciting one-day adventure that takes you to some of the hidden gems in the area.
Throughout the day, you’ll get to discover the colourful marine life, whether that’s via snorkelling, diving, or swimming, and there’ll be plenty of opportunities for you to learn about the unique ecosystem that characterises this part of Australia.
Once you board the luxury catamaran in Cairns, we’ll make our way to our first outer reef site. On the way, a knowledgeable eco naturalist will share information about the Great Barrier Reef and its residents with you while you enjoy a morning cup of tea.
When we get to the first spot, we’ll brief you on how best to explore the underwater world. You can snorkel, dive, or swim amongst the colourful collection of fish, ancient turtles, and mesmerising coral reefs. If you don’t fancy getting in the water, you’re more than welcome to stay onboard the boat and soak up the sun from the deck.
We’ll stop for lunch, which will be a delicious tropical buffet of hot and cold dishes, as well as tasty local fruit, and then we’ll make our way to the second reef site. When we arrive, you’ll once again have the chance to explore the area via snorkelling, diving or swimming.
As we make our way back to Cairns, you can enjoy a nice afternoon cup of tea to end the day on a high note.