- Twist and wind along the World famous Great Ocean Road
- Stunning photography opportunities
- Surf Coast-enjoy morning tea overlooking the Beach
- Pass through stunning seaside towns
- Aussie wildlife/koalas in the wild
- Stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for lunch
- Ancient rainforest eco-walk
- Towering eucalyptus trees
- Learn about the tragic tales of "The Shipwreck Coast"
- The Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge - site of the tragic shipwreck of the "Loch Ard"
- Port Campbell National Park
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
Enjoy an action-packed day. Full of nature walks, wildlife, surf beaches and meeting new friends on a coastline affectionately known as the Surf Coast and the Shipwreck Coast, which provides visibility of Bass Strait and the Southern Ocean.
Enjoy one of the world's great coastal drives, with its dramatic scenery of striking contrasts. The region boasts powerful seas, golden beaches, peaceful townships, giant cliffs and lush rainforests.
Travel via Anglesea, Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell, the latter being notable for its natural limestone and sandstone rock formations including Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge and The Twelve Apostles.