- Sullivan’s Cove - Hobart’s birthplace and ferry terminal
- Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses now restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs
- Princes Park - a one-time gun battery
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants
- St.George’s Church
- Views of Wrest Point Casino and exclusive Sandy Bay
- South Hobart at the foot of Mt. Wellington
- Option to walk and view the exterior of the Cascade Brewery
- Visit the remains of the Female Factory - a one-time female prison
- Treasury Building and Franklin Square
- GPO and Hobart Town Hall
- Penitentiary Chapel and Court
- Queen’s Domain and Government House
- Cross the Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River
- Views over Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive
- Stop at Rosny Hill lookout for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mt Wellington, The Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy
- Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock
- See the exquisite Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens featuring ‘Pete’s Veggie Patch’, made famous by Peter Cundall of ABC’s Gardening Show
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
There is no better way to explore the city of Hobart, than by joining our Morning Hobart City Tour. Hobart is a city which was once known for its convicts who resided in the area, in particular at Port Arthur Prison. Times have changed dramatically, as Hobart is now renowned for its beautiful, lush gardens, spectacular art galleries, sandstone cottages, and a variety of the best foods made with local produce in Australia.
Hobart has recently been ranked as one of the top 10 cities to visit in the world, and our Hobart Day Tour will justify the reasoning. The tour is operated by a local guide who grew up in Hobart, and therefore he/she will be able to provide you with expert commentary throughout the duration of your tour. Throughout our Hobart Day Tour, you will have ample photo opportunities to keep as treasured memories that will last a lifetime.
Throughout your Hobart Day Tour, you will have the opportunity to visit iconic locations such as Parliament House, Princess Park, Cascade Gardens and St David’s Park, (Just to name a few).
The Cascade Gardens are one of Hobart's picturesque parks. The Cascade Gardens lie against the Hobart Rivulet, which is within close proximity to the historic Cascade Brewery. The park is now often used for weddings and family picnics and is the ideal way to spend a relaxing afternoon.
If you are looking to gain an insight into the city of Hobart, all in the space of one morning, look no further than our Morning Hobart City Tour! Book now to reserve your spot today!